The largest annual convention for mobile appearance techs was held on a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in late January in Orlando, FL. The MTE is a huge opportunity to:
- Learn about new products that improve your business.
- Learn new ways of doing business from valuable seminars.
- Build valuable relationships with vendors and other techs.
- Take a break and go somewhere warm for a few days!
50+ vendors exhibited new products to improve your business.
Having the latest equipment allows you to perform better work, faster. There were lots of new solutions for:
- Vinyl and leather repair.
- Paint protection film.
- Paint polishing.
- Limited-access dent removal.
- Glue pulling dent removal.
- Wheel repair.
- Carpet dyeing.
- Glass repair.
Many vendors let you demo their new stuff, in your hands, on real cars!
Where was Applied Colors? We’re heading to the National Auto Dealers show in Orlando in February, but you’ll probably see us at the 2014 MTE.
20+ seminars presented smarter ways to do your job.
- Paint defect removal – smarter and faster approaches
- PDR 101
- Glue pulling tips and tricks
- Offering express detailing services
- Nitrogen platic welding
- Internet marketing strategies
- Social media strategies
- Alternatives to traditional car washing
- Isolated scratch removal
- Microfiber polishing pad technology
- Renewing exterior trim
- Adding profits with glass repair
- IDA detail certification
- Vale PDR certification
- Deoderizing tricks and tips
The world’s elite techs showed off their mastery.
Contests were held for:
- Traditional PDR
- Glue-Pulling PDR
- Leather repair
- Paint touch up
- Best mobile vehicle
Witnesses learned tips and tricks from the very best in their profession!