Top of The Line
Automotive Interior Repair is a unique method for repairing vinyl, leather, velour, and some plastics. Your market includes: auto dealerships, vehicle owners, commercial furniture industry, as well as home/office furniture repair. The possibilities are endless and the market, huge. It's a business that's made for mobility, requires uncomplicated applications and has little competition in most areas of the country. No other company offers anything close to our package & content selection, durability of carrying cases, and training availability. Competitors copy our designs, but cannot match the quality.
No Risk Application:
The Repair Compounds used in our process are developed by the manufacturer. They are pure vinyl in a semi-liquid form. This compound is used to fill holes or cracks in vinyl or leather, and is cured with the application of heat. The resulting repair assumes the same elastic, waterproof and wear resistant qualities as original leather, vinyl or velour. This not only creates a satisfied customer, it offers one of the few, no-risk business opportunities in the country!
Why Interior Repair?
- Immediate Cash Flow!
- Incredible Return on Investment!
- Perfect for Shops or Mobile Businesses
- Tax Advantages
- Risk Free
- High Demand for Commercial & Retail
Why Top of the Line Interior Repair?
- Multiple Package Choices: Our Repair Systems & Kits range from complete packages with training, to add-on kits for established businesses.
- Exceptional Quality Components: High performance waterbase coatings, high flex fillers, soft flexible repair compounds, high performance adhesives, professional tooling, 80 color pigments, 65 color velours. electronic color matching spectrophotometer.
- Pre-Matched Color System: Repairs are easier and a lot faster than the old "mix and match" method.
- Multiple Training Locations: Free state of the art training with our repair "systems" and on-site training available in most areas of the country.
- Free Training: No additional fees.
- High Quality Professional Cases: Not cheap, plastic cases.